Getting Started with Terraspace: The Terraform Framework
Today most organizations are familiar with the concepts and benefits of infrastructure-as-code. Terraform is one popular way to achieve this. Terraform does a great job of providing essential building blocks. It leaves a lot of questions for engineering teams to figure out though.
Terraspace is a Terraform Framework that helps answer some of the questions and provides guidance. Terraspace helps take care of boilerplate and undifferentiated logic - giving you a head start. You don’t have to start from scratch. In this webinar, we’ll provide an introduction to Terraspace. We’ll explain and demonstrate how it works.
Creator of Terraspace
View On-Demand Now
In this webinar, we'll cover the common Terraform questions you will likely run into when working with Terraform. Terraform leaves a lot up to you to figure out. We'll show how Terraspace answers these questions and makes working with Terraform easier.
- 1 minuteWelcome & Introduction
- 1 minuteTerraform Questions/Considerations
- 9 minutesTypical Terraform Development Evolution
- 2 minutesTerraspace: The Terraform Framework
- 7 minutesHow Terraspace Works: Structure, Statefile, Layering
- 10 minutesWorkshop Demo
- 2 minutesReview of Material